No one likes to have—or encounter in others around them—dry and flaky skin, perspiration or body odor. For this reason, Americans invest staggering amounts of money on personal care products: bubble bath, body powders and related items that help us look, smell and feel good.
However, not all brands are alike. Whenever possible, people should avoid chemical-based products in favor of those made entirely from natural ingredients. While the former can actually irritate skin and lead to acne and blemishes, the latter nourishes and revitalizes skin.
With minimal research, consumers can find a comprehensive range of natural personal care products including:
• Hand and Shower Cleansing Gels: Hand and shower cleansing gels clean skin and keeps it smooth. Some manufacturers add Provitamin B12 and other ingredients to moisturize and condition hands.
• Bubble Baths: Few activities are more relaxing after a long day than enjoying a warm bath and bubble baths can make a soak even more enjoyable. Certain brands add Provitamin B12, Provitamin B5 and natural oils to protect sensitive skin and protect it from drying out. Consumers can also find all-natural bubble baths featuring a variety of pleasant scents.
• Body Creams: Vitamin E lotion and body creams made from almond oilcan help relieve irritation, leave skin feeling radiant and smooth and make some scars, stretch marks and other signs of aging less visible. This makes body creams especially appealing to more mature consumers.
• Body Powder: Body powders add a subtle fragrance to a person’s skin. Some powders are made from natural ingredients like oat protein and marigold extracts. They soothe the skin and keep it cool, making them particularly useful in the summertime.
• Glycerin Hand Therapy: Consumers can find hand treatments made from plant-derived glycerin, which can heal severely dry and cracked skin.
• Body Mists: Alcohol-free, herbal body mists are a wonderful way to smell nice without drying out your skin.
• Face Creams: Face creams made from ingredients like rosewater and evening primrose oil can ease inflammation and make fine lines less visible. They soften and detoxify skin.
• Lip Balms: Natural lip balms keep lips moisturized with ingredients like beeswax, coconut oil, and organic cocoa butter.
• Foot Creams: Natural foot creams use vitamins, natural oils, ginger and other ingredients to stimulate circulation and repair cracked skin.
Camille Beckman offers a diverse selection of high-quality, 100% natural personal care products to customers worldwide. The company’s powders, creams and other items are 100% gluten-free and cruelty-free.
About Camille Beckman:
Camille Beckman has provided customers with natural personal care products including perfumed body powder and body mists for over 30 years. The company’s products are available at thousands of stores across the country, as well as its website.
For additional information, visit Camillebeckman.com