Hadoop is a free, Java-based programming framework that enables the processing of large data in a distributed computing environment. It is part of the Apache open source project sponsored by the Apache Software Foundation.
We are sure that’s not the only information you are looking for and you will like to know much more in detail about Hadoop and its functions. So, we bring to you the Top 10 eBooks available on Hadoop that will help you to get your concepts clear.
With the availability of data, humongous data everywhere amassing with time, the chance to create models to predict and find marketing metrics has shot up. The world just does not need simple basic analytics now, what it needs now is the advanced analytics methods. But it’s not easy to develop predictive technologies that will change the world.
Big Data Hadoop Analysts are required to get insights more than just keeping a system of records. Volume of data has been increasing exponentially. Data comes from a variety of data sources such as text, sensor data, audio, video, click streams, log files, and more, out of which 75% of data is unstructured. Everyday new insights are found by analyzing and monitoring hundreds of data.
Read below how Ascent Transformation Series’ third panel delved into the need for adopting big data analysis to attain bigger business outcomes.
How Big Data Hadoop is used today and Big data’s impact on the future?
- Telecommunication business derives information by understanding the call pattern analysis
- A variety of data is collected through hospital information system to prepare personalized medicine
- Retail business can benefit from social sentiments and click stream analytics and simultaneously optimize their supply chain
- Used in Stock market to analyst stock market sentiments
- Big data attributes in high revenues for any business since it is the art of targeting consumers with the right offer at the right time
- Also, significantly gaining prominence in predicting election outcomes and econometric models.
To read more on the hadoop tutorial for beginners with examples and get pdfs, read this wonderful blog on Edupristine: https://www.edupristine.com/blog/10-best-ebooks-hadoop